- Received Kaufman Teaching Certificate at MIT (2015).
- Direct adviser for 22 students for their undergarduate thesis (2011-2017).
- Co-adviser for one master students and direct adviser for one PhD student (2012-2014, 2018).
- Served as a teaching assistant for about 300 students for:
- Advanced Instrumentation and Measurement (2.131) graduate course at MIT (3 semesters).
- Instrumentation and Measurement (2.671) undergraduate course at MIT (1 semester).
- Instrumentation Design Laboratory (EECE 474/375) undergraduate course at UBC (3 semesters).
- Nanotechnology in Electronics (EECE 401) undergraduate course at UBC (1 semester).
- Tutoring (1 semester).
- Designed and taught a lab course on the basics of electronics to peers and classmates at high school (1 academic year).
- Leader of self-initiated group projects at UBC (2011-2013).
- Founder of Seron Electronics, BC, Canada (2011).
- Project Leader at UBC (2007-2008).
- Optical Heart Beat Monitoring.
- Sonic Tomographic Imaging Device.
- Energy Efficient Rapid Transit System Prototype.